Our nurse's office provides a variety of health services to students:
- Develop individual health care plans
- Administer prescribed medication and treatments
- Provide first aid for minor injuries and illnesses
- Oversee vision and hearing screenings and student immunization documentation
- Distribute health information to students, families and staff
With cold and flu season coming soon, here is some information on whether or not to send or keep your child at home.
Read more about Richland School District's health services, access medical forms and more by clicking the button below.