The counseling program at Libby Middle School focuses on building a positive school culture for students, staff and families. We provide services to support the social/emotional, academic and career development of Libby students.
Counselors are available to help with the following:
- Academic strategies and goal setting
- High school and beyond planning
- Emotion management and interpersonal skills
- Peer mediation
- Mental health awareness and support
- Connecting families to community resources