Counseling Corner

Hello Libby Families,

Please call your school counselors if you have concerns regarding your child's academic schedule, HiCap placement, 504 plans, and high school planning.  Counselors are also available to help with mental health issues such as bullying, self-harm, grief, depression, and divorce. 

Here are some links you might find helpful:

Standards Based Grading

Community Resource

Counseling Resources in Benton-Franklin County

American Foundation for Suicide Prevention-Strategies and Information

Suicide Prevention Hotline
Asking for Help

Teens Who Cut and Self-Harm Resources

Cutting and Self-Harm
Teens Who Cut