WELCOME CHARGER ATHLETES & FAMILIES!
Fall Sports Registration Begins on August 2nd
Fall Sports Night 8/19 in the Libby gym at 6 PM. Come meet the coaches and get important information. Masks must be worn inside on school district property. Fall Sports Flyer
Fall Sports-open to 7th and 8th grade students only:
- Cross Country: Starts 8/30 at 2:30
- Football: Starts 8/23 at 3:00
- Boys Soccer: Tryouts 8/30-9/1 at 2:45-4:15
- Girls Soccer: Tryouts 8/30 at 3:00-4:15, and 8/31-9/1 at 2:45-4:15
- Volleyball: Tryouts begin 8/30 through 9/1
- 7th Grade: 8/30 at 4:30-6pm, and 8/31-9/1 at 4:15-5:45
- 8th Grade: 8/30 at 3-4:30, and 8/31 -9/1 at 2:45-4:15
- Athletes must register in FamilyID before participating: FamilyID. This must be done for each sport season your athlete is participating in.
- Athletes must have a current physical on file before participating. It is good for one year. You can upload the physical form into FamilyID. physical form
- A $20 ASB fee and $35 participation/transportation fee must be paid online or in the Libby office. online payments The ASB fee is one time only and the participation/transportation must be paid for each sport.
To learn more about all sports available at Libby, please hover your cursor over the Athletics link above to view the individual sports and their information.
Middle school is a time to explore and learn new things. We encourage every Charger to get involved in their school whether it be with a sport, activity, club, etc. Richland School District has a no-cut policy. Every athlete will be placed on a team and receive playing time in which we hope they learn, improve, and have fun. We, as an athletic staff, look forward to a great year and all the upcoming seasons.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the head coach of your sport or the Athletic Director: Jeff Julio @ email@example.com
Team sports provide students the opportunity to develop a healthy lifestyle and practice physical fitness while also honing teamwork, leadership and self-confidence.